How would you like to have a firm arm and lose that extra flab, I bet you would love it. We have picked the 13 best arm workouts to lose bat wings.
So what are we waiting for, lets explore few of the best exercises which are most effective for tightening underarm skin.
When you use these exercises, you can see results in as little as two weeks as long as you are giving a committed effort.
Pilates Boxing is also known as Piloxing, is a combintion of pilates and boxing with a dash of dance moves. This move is quite simple and easy to perform yet very useful for burning arm fat. This exercise is a good toning workout for your arms and upper body.
In this video, learn how to do a fat-burning exercise that gives your arms and the rest of your upper body a good workout. For the best results, don’t forget to engage your abs as you do the move.
The main focus of this exercise is on the arms. With a set of weights, this exercise helps in toning the arms. The technique is simple and after a few workout sessions, you will see visibly toned arms. If you want to focus on your triceps, this is a very good exercise for you.
How to do it:
- Lie on your back with your feet on the floor
- Bend both your knees
- Carry a 5 lb dumbbell (or less) in each hand
- Keep them a few inches off the floor
- Keep your arms straight and raise your right arm over your chest while the left one is above your head
- Lower the arm and repeat the steps
- Do it 15 times with your right arm and then switch sides
- Do 2-3 sets to see positive results
Bent over reverse fly
This exercise tests your stamina as you engage the muscles at the back of your shoulders. Since you are not standing straight in this exercise, it is challenging but a great one to tone the muscles of your arms. It is one of the tougher exercises but if done correctly, produces great results in shorter time.
How to do it
- Bend your knees a little bit and move the elbows with an outward motion (dumbbells in your hands)
- This motion will stretch your arms to form a straight line
- Your palms should be facing your body at all times
- Bring them down and repeat 9-12 times
Arnold shoulder press
It is a great exercise for the entire shoulder muscles. This exercise hits both the front and side heads of your deltoid muscles. This exercise essentially helps in muscle building. It is a variation of the original shoulder press and is named after the actor and politician, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
How to do it
- Sit on an exercise bench with a back rest
- Warm up with 2 to 3 sets right before the actual exercise
- Hold the dumbbells in front of you above your chest with your palms facing your body
- Your elbows should be slightly bent
- Make sure that the dumbbells are above your head and rotate it
- Continue lifting the dumbbells and make sure that your arms are extended above. Make sure your arms are straight.
- Pause and then lower them to the original position by rotating your palms inward
- Repeat 10 to 12 times
Field goal post
This form of exercise targets your entire arm. Using weights helps straighten your upper body. This exercise is one of the easiest to accomplish and will give you great results if done regularly.
How to do it
- Bring your elbows up to just below your shoulder with a dumbbell in each hand
- Open your arms wide stretching them back to active your shoulder blades
- Now, bring your forearms down. Make sure they are parallel to the ground and then raise the arms stretching them again
- Close them right in front of your face
- Repeat 10-15 times while keeping your elbows up
The shoulder joint has a greater range of moving capability than any other joint in your body. This exercise tests just that. It improves core strength and ability. The upper body motion fires the muscles which strengthen the abdominal and back muscles. This form of exercise is great for people who exclusively want to strengthen their upper bodies.
How to do it
- Stand with your feet slightly apart
- Hold a light weight in each hand close to your sides
- Raise your arms in front of you so they’re parallel to the floor
- Open your arms out to the sides so they are almost at an 180-degree angle
- Lower your arms down to the start
- Complete 6-8 cycles and switch directions
Triceps kick back
It is a good triceps workout which helps tone the arms. This exercise assists the chest in every pushing movement. If done correctly, this is an extremely effective way of toning your upper body.
How to do it
- Kneel with one foot on the ground. Ensure that the other leg is behind you
- Holding the weight in your hand, begin by your sides then proceed to kick it behind you
- Stay straight and let the triceps do all the work
Do you know what makes the difference between people who SUCCEED and fail on the keto diet?
Most people who try a new diet do it without a plan. They understand the rules: the foods they can and can’t eat. They even have a variety of quality recipes at their fingertips. But what they DON’T have is a day-by-day plan to carry them through that critical first month. Without a plan, it’s easy for them to be swayed by peer pressure. It’s easy for them to be unprepared… and then make bad decisions just because it’s easier. That’s why we put together… The 28 Day Keto Challenge. It is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month. You get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance. Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed. And it’s more than a plan. It’s also a challenge. It’s designed to stretch you, to see what you’re really capable of. (Not to worry… With the proper guidance, you can do more than you think!) When you sign up for the 28-Day Keto Challenge, you’ll get a full 28-Day Meal Plan, which includes 7 guides to educate and encourage you on the way…Continue Reading
FREE Keto Sweets Cookbook
FREE BOOK: Eat Cookies and Brownies Every Day… And Still Get the Body of Your Dreams. Inside, you’ll find 80 keto-friendly dessert recipes so mouth-watering, they blow the originals out the water. Goodies such as Vanilla Ice Cream… Almond Butter Brownie Bites… Chocolate Covered Bacon Bites, Oreos… and Lemon Meringue Pie… (And they blast belly fat with each bite.) The secret? Each recipe leverages the power of the keto diet. Lets indulge in appetizing, low-carb, keto-friendly versions of everything we’re told to “give up”. Imagine! Key Lime Pie… Strawberries & Cream Popsicles… Layered Mocha Cheesecake… Graham Crackers… all while still slimming your waistline.Continue Reading
Get This BRAND NEW Simply Tasty KetogenicCookbook 100% FREE!
Worried that you won’t be able to follow the Keto Diet because it’s “complicated”… or that you’re going to miss eating carb-heavy dishes like pancakes and mashed potatoes? Well, you can stop worrying now because you’re about to get 150 easy-to-prepare recipes so you can start eating Keto and stick with it for the long haul. It’s The Brand New Ketogenic Guide For Anybody Who Wants To Burn Fat And Lose Weight Fast Without Spending Hours in the Kitchen!Continue Reading