How to lose inner thigh fat without gaining muscle?
It is true without a toned inner thigh you would never manage to pull of that sexy swim suit you had been dreaming to wear for so long. Inner thigh fat grows the same way you accumulate fat in other parts of your body, but thighs require a bit more effort to get toned.
Sometimes, your upper portion of the body might not be fatty or bulky, but it is found that women tend to grow a heavy lower body. It is quite natural, that women have the tendency to grow bigger butts and heavy thighs, you are not alone there.
Tip: (Women Only) – What’s your butt type?
Sounds like a funny question, right?
Yet there’s actually 4 butt types…
And when you discover yours, you’ll unlock the ‘backside’ of your dreams FASTER than you imagined possible. And it won’t matter your age or current physical shape.
Find your butt type – Discover Your Butt Type here »
1. WIDE PILE SQUAT
- Split your legs for slightly more than your shoulders keeping your toes facing outwards
- During your Squat you should keep your back slightly leaned forward
- Your butt should stick out like you are sitting on a chair
- Now hold your dumbbell or kettlebell in front of you and squat
- Give a small pause when you are down before you get up
- Do the reps slowly keeping your posture perfect
2. TABLE TOP SIDE KICKS
- This is a simple yet very effective workout for your thighs
- Get to the position like an animal, with knees on your floor and hands in front of them
- Pick up your right leg and kick on your right, try to bring your legs high enough till your hips
- Bring them back to folded position repeat as many as you can for 20 secs and that’s a rep
- Change the leg and repeat again
3. MEDICINE BALL THIGH PRESS
- This workout not only helps you burn fat from your thigh but it works your core and back too.
- Lie down your back, fold your legs and hold the medicine ball between your legs
- Lift your hips, keep your core tight and back straight
- Squeeze your knees together for 30 secs then rest for 10 secs. Repeat 3 times
4. STANDING SIDE LEG EXTENSION
Use an exercise band, put it around your legs just above your ankles, stand hip-width apart
- Now raise your left leg keeping your right firmly straight on floor
- Pick up your leg till you feel the band stretching
- Bring it back, but do not rest it on the ground stop few inches above the ground – this is one rep
- Repeat as many times as you can for 20 secs and rest for 10 secs again repeat
5. STABILITY BALL TWISTS
- Lie down on your back, legs straight
- Hold the dumbbell straight up
- Ask someone to help place the exercise ball between your legs
- Squeeze the ball hard and lift it off the ground
- Turn the ball to the left with your legs so that your right foot is above your left
- Do not rotate your upper body. Only twist your leg
- Rotate the ball through the middle and to your right, so now your left foot is above your right
- Turn the ball to the left and right as many times as you can in 60 seconds
For Men And Women Who Are Looking To Get A Rounder, Firmer, Stronger BUTT and Lean Legs.
Follow the 3 steps below and you can get rid of ugly cellulite, increase flexibility, relieve pain, lose belly fat!
Step 1 – Unlock the “Hidden Survival Muscle” in your body missed by Modern Physicians that keep millions of men and women defeated by pain, Frustrated with belly fat, and struglling to feel energized every day »
Step 2 – Unlock the “SLEEPING GIANT” within …. Why Everything you know about training your body’s LARGEST Muscle for greater shape, power, strength, and long-term health is WRONG … (HINT: if you’re still doing squats and lunges it’s time to stop!) Unlock your glutes »