How to lose inner thigh fat without gaining muscle?
It is true without a toned inner thigh you would never manage to pull of that sexy swim suit you had been dreaming to wear for so long. Inner thigh fat grows the same way you accumulate fat in other parts of your body, but thighs require a bit more effort to get toned.
Sometimes, your upper portion of the body might not be fatty or bulky, but it is found that women tend to grow a heavy lower body. It is quite natural, that women have the tendency to grow bigger butts and heavy thighs, you are not alone there.
Below we have listed 5 simple thigh exercises you can practice easily and tone up your thighs and butts. If you’re motivated enough to go the extra mile for a slimmer thigh and a round butt, we have recommended few professional programs which will help you leave no stone unturned.
1. WIDE PILE SQUAT
- Split your legs for slightly more than your shoulders keeping your toes facing outwards
- During your Squat you should keep your back slightly leaned forward
- Your butt should stick out like you are sitting on a chair
- Now hold your dumbbell or kettlebell in front of you and squat
- Give a small pause when you are down before you get up
- Do the reps slowly keeping your posture perfect
2. TABLE TOP SIDE KICKS
- This is a simple yet very effective workout for your thighs
- Get to the position like an animal, with knees on your floor and hands in front of them
- Pick up your right leg and kick on your right, try to bring your legs high enough till your hips
- Bring them back to folded position repeat as many as you can for 20 secs and that’s a rep
- Change the leg and repeat again
3. MEDICINE BALL THIGH PRESS
- This workout not only helps you burn fat from your thigh but it works your core and back too.
- Lie down your back, fold your legs and hold the medicine ball between your legs
- Lift your hips, keep your core tight and back straight
- Squeeze your knees together for 30 secs then rest for 10 secs. Repeat 3 times
4. STANDING SIDE LEG EXTENSION
Use an exercise band, put it around your legs just above your ankles, stand hip-width apart
- Now raise your left leg keeping your right firmly straight on floor
- Pick up your leg till you feel the band stretching
- Bring it back, but do not rest it on the ground stop few inches above the ground – this is one rep
- Repeat as many times as you can for 20 secs and rest for 10 secs again repeat
5. STABILITY BALL TWISTS
- Lie down on your back, legs straight
- Hold the dumbbell straight up
- Ask someone to help place the exercise ball between your legs
- Squeeze the ball hard and lift it off the ground
- Turn the ball to the left with your legs so that your right foot is above your left
- Do not rotate your upper body. Only twist your leg
- Rotate the ball through the middle and to your right, so now your left foot is above your right
- Turn the ball to the left and right as many times as you can in 60 seconds
For Men And Women Who Are Looking To Get A Rounder, Firmer, Stronger BUTT and Lean Legs.
Unlock the “SLEEPING GIANT” within …. Why Everything you know about training your body’s LARGEST Muscle for greater shape, power, strength, and long-term health is WRONG … (HINT: if you’re still doing squats and lunges it’s time to stop!)
Did you know that sitting is the enemy in your quest to discover peak health because of the wide ranging impact it causes to your most vital muscle?
Sitting may seem like a harmless activity but it actually has some serious dangers to our health.
Now that you know you can do something about it.
You’ve probably tried a number of exercises before and found yourself wasting hours of your time stretching only to find that it only provide minimal effect.
There are several specific movements beyond simple static stretching that you can use to unlock and loosen up your hips, legs and back.
Take a look at the pictures below. Which do you think is the best exercise?
Take a guess above and check if you are correct.
Plus, on the next page, you will discover the 3 ways that sitting is killing your physical and emotional health.
Were you able to guess it right?
Do you know what makes the difference between people who SUCCEED and fail on the keto diet?
Most people who try a new diet do it without a plan. They understand the rules: the foods they can and can’t eat. They even have a variety of quality recipes at their fingertips. But what they DON’T have is a day-by-day plan to carry them through that critical first month. Without a plan, it’s easy for them to be swayed by peer pressure. It’s easy for them to be unprepared… and then make bad decisions just because it’s easier. That’s why we put together… The 28 Day Keto Challenge. It is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month. You get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance. Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed. And it’s more than a plan. It’s also a challenge. It’s designed to stretch you, to see what you’re really capable of. (Not to worry… With the proper guidance, you can do more than you think!) When you sign up for the 28-Day Keto Challenge, you’ll get a full 28-Day Meal Plan, which includes 7 guides to educate and encourage you on the way…Continue Reading
FREE Keto Sweets Cookbook
FREE BOOK: Eat Cookies and Brownies Every Day… And Still Get the Body of Your Dreams. Inside, you’ll find 80 keto-friendly dessert recipes so mouth-watering, they blow the originals out the water. Goodies such as Vanilla Ice Cream… Almond Butter Brownie Bites… Chocolate Covered Bacon Bites, Oreos… and Lemon Meringue Pie… (And they blast belly fat with each bite.) The secret? Each recipe leverages the power of the keto diet. Lets indulge in appetizing, low-carb, keto-friendly versions of everything we’re told to “give up”. Imagine! Key Lime Pie… Strawberries & Cream Popsicles… Layered Mocha Cheesecake… Graham Crackers… all while still slimming your waistline.Continue Reading
Get This BRAND NEW Simply Tasty KetogenicCookbook 100% FREE!
Worried that you won’t be able to follow the Keto Diet because it’s “complicated”… or that you’re going to miss eating carb-heavy dishes like pancakes and mashed potatoes? Well, you can stop worrying now because you’re about to get 150 easy-to-prepare recipes so you can start eating Keto and stick with it for the long haul. It’s The Brand New Ketogenic Guide For Anybody Who Wants To Burn Fat And Lose Weight Fast Without Spending Hours in the Kitchen!Continue Reading