A big thumbs up for Keto is that it allows the consumption of alcohol unlike regular diets. However, it can be a tricky subject, especially if consumption is not strictly regulated.
First, it may cause the body to retain water and thus counter weight loss. Second, under the influence of alcohol it might get difficult to resist tempting foods that might put you off Ketosis.
However, if taken in moderation i.e., kept in line with the daily carb requirement and avoiding any diet derailment, the following alcohols can be taken. Below is a list of common alcohols types their carb contents in order of suitability:
So, refrain from high-carb drinks including beer and wine, instead include any of the zero-carb drinks from the list.
Ready To Lose 10-20 lbs in the next 28 days?
Have you Been curious about the ketogenic diet? you're not alone!
If you're really serious about losing weight and want to create a new lifestyle for yourself then The 28-Day Keto Challenge is for you.
The Ketogenic Diet has changed our lives. It has turned our bodies from sugar-burners to fat-burners.
We wake up with more energy, less cravings, and a better mood throughout the day.
Our 28-Day Keto Challenge walks you through how to incorporate the Ketogenic Diet into your lifestyle so you no longer have to worry about giving up on diets and gaining back the weight you keep on trying to lose.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it isn't and we are happy to teach you all about it with The 28-Day Keto Challenge.
POPULAR FAT BURNING ARTICLES
- 3 Unique Veggies that fights abdominal fat (surprising fat fighters) »
- The #1 WORST food for your joints, skin & blood sugar (are you eating this?) »
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals »
- Drink THIS First Thing in the Morning (For Better Energy, Digestion and Metabolism) »
- 2 Simple Steps to Remove Visceral Belly Fat (The Deadliest Type) »