Ask any nutritionist about what type of food you should eat and “Fish” is certain to make the list. Why wouldn’t they? They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, other healthy fats and a great source for protein and minerals. Even for Ketogenic diet, Fish make for amazing ingredient in any meal.
Additionally, from a cooking standpoint completely, the variety of fishes available in the market whether it be fresh water fish or seawater fish, or just the different types of fish to experiment with, makes for a great playground for anyone interested in cooking!
Keeping this in mind, I did my research to find more than 20 recipes using Fish that are both Keto-friendly and extremely delicious – all tried and tested by me. Hope you like them too. Try the ones you like or try them all but don’t forget to leave your comments below.
Keto Dinner Recipes: 20+ Amazing Fish Dishes
Baked Halibut with Lemon & Thai Chili
Garlic Ghee Pan-Fried Cod Recipe
10-Minute Tandoori Salmon
POPULAR FAT BURNING ARTICLES
- 3 Unique Veggies that fights abdominal fat (surprising fat fighters) »
- The #1 WORST food for your joints, skin & blood sugar (are you eating this?) »
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals »
- Drink THIS First Thing in the Morning (For Better Energy, Digestion and Metabolism) »
- 2 Simple Steps to Remove Visceral Belly Fat (The Deadliest Type) »