How to Lose Arm Flab Fast and Easy (Exercises and Tips)
Did you know how celebrities and models gets that super lean armpit? The answer is Photoshop! yes it is the most photoshoped area of the female body, and it is very common for models and celebrities to get that photoshoped often depicting perfect body.
But wait, it is not so difficult to lose arm flab infact if you can follow few simple weight loss principles and exercise targeting your arms.
The arm flab is no different than your belly fat or your thigh fat, you should be conscious about overall fat weight loss while specifically targeting specific areas for better results.
Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Reduce the amount of calories you eat every day. A single gram of fat contains twice as many calories as a gram of carbohydrate or fat. Do not eat high-fat foods, try not to use oil, and minimize your consumption of dairy. Include foods high in fiber such as fruit and vegetables which give you the feeling of being full, while cutting down on the foods that are high in calories.
Walk Walk and Walk Some more
- You can lose weight by walking. Walking is not only good for losing weight, but it can keep your appetite satisfied. You can burn up to 500 calories an hour by walking.
- Track your steps with a pedometer when losing weight. Every day, you should be taking at least 10,000 steps. When you are aware of the amount of steps you take, you can push yourself to take more steps. Every step helps you get closer to reaching your personal weight loss goals.
- Instead of using an elevator, walk up a flight of stairs. This can help you burn calories and stretch the muscles in your body. If you need to lose weight quickly, run the stairs for a little while. Always be careful because if you injure yourself, you could be setting yourself up for not being able to do any exercise and lose those unwanted pounds.
ARMPIT TONING EXERCISES
Start this arm and shoulder bikini body workout with a 10 minute warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
- Jump Rope: 60 seconds. Roatate your wrists to swing the rope and jump on the ballas of your feet.
- Cross Chest Curl: 30 Seconds + 30 Seconds. Roll your shoulders back, squeez the left biceps, and bring the dumbbell across your body and towards your right shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then swtich sides.
- Dumbbell Punches: 45 Seconds. Bring your arms up and push one arm out in a punching motion. Keep alternating sides and don’t extend your arms completely.
- Triceps Extensions: 60 Seconds. Lie on your back, extend your arms and position the dumbbells directly above your shoulders. Bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells down until they’re close to your ears.
- Shoulder to shoulder press: 45 Seconds. Stand up and hold a dumbbell with both hands in front of your right shoulder. Extend your arms and push the dumbbell up and over your head. Bend your elbows and slowly lower the weight to your left shoulder.
- Skaters: 60 Seconds. Jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in fornt of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behid you. Repeat this back and forth movement for 60 seconds.
- Front back punch: 45 Seocnds. Bend your torso and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage. Punch to the front with your right arm and push your left arm back. Reverse arms and repeat.
- Hammer Curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
- Shoulder Press: 60 Seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your sholders with your palms facing forward. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
- Tricep dips: 45 Seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a bench, extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower yourself unitl your arms are at a 90 degree and then come back up.
LOSING FAT IS HARD, CONFUSING, AND FULL OF PROBLEMS.
BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE.
INTRODUCING THE PROGRAM THAT FINALLY SOLVES IT.
We are proud to introduce The Two Week Diet, which is little known weight loss system slowly taking the internet by storm. Sometimes just following weight loss tips may not work for you, and you know you can do better, you can lose more weight and you have that will power to do that.
IF only you knew how to do it, you need a system and a plan based on science which makes it easy for you to implement and get real results.
Here comes the power of The Two Week Diet, this is by far the best and most comprehensive weight loss system we ever came across. The creator, Brian Flatt has done an amazing job to save you from all that information overload and drafted a simple yet very effective weight loss plan that guarantees you will lose 20 pounds in just 2 weeks.
No pills, no extreme diet, no extreme measure of any sorts, yes you heard it right this is a simple science based weight loss program which is inexpensive, uncomplicated and simply it works.
The The Two Week Diet plan has produced amazing results for thousands of men and women, and it does it without hundreds of complicated rules.
Do not skip on this opportunity to get your dream body that wished for years – See video for more information WATCH NOW!.
The Two Week Diet
A Foolproof, Science-Based Diet that's 100% Guaranteed to Melt Away 8 to 16 Pounds (4 to 8 kgs) of Stubborn Body Fat in Just 14 Days.
Disclaimer:The materials and the information contained on this website are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos/website is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.