Did you know how celebrities and models gets that super lean armpit? The answer is Photoshop! yes it is the most photoshoped area of the female body, and it is very common for models and celebrities to get that photoshoped often depicting perfect body. But wait, it is not so difficult to lose arm flab infact if you can follow few simple weight loss principles and exercise targeting your arms. The arm flab is no different than your belly fat or your thigh fat, you should be conscious about overall fat weight loss while specifically targeting specific areas for better results. Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Reduce the amount of calories you eat every day. A single gram of fat contains twice as many calories as a gram of carbohydrate or fat. Do not eat high-fat foods, try not to use oil, and minimize your consumption of dairy. Include foods high in fiber such as fruit and vegetables which give you the feeling of being full, while cutting down on the foods that are high in calories.
Walk Walk and Walk Some more
- You can lose weight by walking. Walking is not only good for losing weight, but it can keep your appetite satisfied. You can burn up to 500 calories an hour by walking.
- Track your steps with a pedometer when losing weight. Every day, you should be taking at least 10,000 steps. When you are aware of the amount of steps you take, you can push yourself to take more steps. Every step helps you get closer to reaching your personal weight loss goals.
- Instead of using an elevator, walk up a flight of stairs. This can help you burn calories and stretch the muscles in your body. If you need to lose weight quickly, run the stairs for a little while. Always be careful because if you injure yourself, you could be setting yourself up for not being able to do any exercise and lose those unwanted pounds.
ARMPIT TONING EXERCISES
WARM UP Start this arm and shoulder bikini body workout with a 10 minute warm up routine. Workout Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
- Jump Rope: 60 seconds. Roatate your wrists to swing the rope and jump on the ballas of your feet.
- Cross Chest Curl: 30 Seconds + 30 Seconds. Roll your shoulders back, squeez the left biceps, and bring the dumbbell across your body and towards your right shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then swtich sides.
- Dumbbell Punches: 45 Seconds. Bring your arms up and push one arm out in a punching motion. Keep alternating sides and don’t extend your arms completely.
- Triceps Extensions: 60 Seconds. Lie on your back, extend your arms and position the dumbbells directly above your shoulders. Bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells down until they’re close to your ears.
- Shoulder to shoulder press: 45 Seconds. Stand up and hold a dumbbell with both hands in front of your right shoulder. Extend your arms and push the dumbbell up and over your head. Bend your elbows and slowly lower the weight to your left shoulder.
- Skaters: 60 Seconds. Jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in fornt of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behid you. Repeat this back and forth movement for 60 seconds.
- Front back punch: 45 Seocnds. Bend your torso and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage. Punch to the front with your right arm and push your left arm back. Reverse arms and repeat.
- Hammer Curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
- Shoulder Press: 60 Seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your sholders with your palms facing forward. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
- Tricep dips: 45 Seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a bench, extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower yourself unitl your arms are at a 90 degree and then come back up.
Do you know what makes the difference between people who SUCCEED and fail on the keto diet?
Most people who try a new diet do it without a plan. They understand the rules: the foods they can and can’t eat. They even have a variety of quality recipes at their fingertips. But what they DON’T have is a day-by-day plan to carry them through that critical first month. Without a plan, it’s easy for them to be swayed by peer pressure. It’s easy for them to be unprepared… and then make bad decisions just because it’s easier. That’s why we put together… The 28 Day Keto Challenge. It is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month. You get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance. Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed. And it’s more than a plan. It’s also a challenge. It’s designed to stretch you, to see what you’re really capable of. (Not to worry… With the proper guidance, you can do more than you think!) When you sign up for the 28-Day Keto Challenge, you’ll get a full 28-Day Meal Plan, which includes 7 guides to educate and encourage you on the way…Continue Reading
FREE Keto Sweets Cookbook
FREE BOOK: Eat Cookies and Brownies Every Day… And Still Get the Body of Your Dreams. Inside, you’ll find 80 keto-friendly dessert recipes so mouth-watering, they blow the originals out the water. Goodies such as Vanilla Ice Cream… Almond Butter Brownie Bites… Chocolate Covered Bacon Bites, Oreos… and Lemon Meringue Pie… (And they blast belly fat with each bite.) The secret? Each recipe leverages the power of the keto diet. Lets indulge in appetizing, low-carb, keto-friendly versions of everything we’re told to “give up”. Imagine! Key Lime Pie… Strawberries & Cream Popsicles… Layered Mocha Cheesecake… Graham Crackers… all while still slimming your waistline.Continue Reading
Get This BRAND NEW Simply Tasty KetogenicCookbook 100% FREE!
Worried that you won’t be able to follow the Keto Diet because it’s “complicated”… or that you’re going to miss eating carb-heavy dishes like pancakes and mashed potatoes? Well, you can stop worrying now because you’re about to get 150 easy-to-prepare recipes so you can start eating Keto and stick with it for the long haul. It’s The Brand New Ketogenic Guide For Anybody Who Wants To Burn Fat And Lose Weight Fast Without Spending Hours in the Kitchen!Continue Reading