Did you know how celebrities and models gets that super lean armpit? The answer is Photoshop! yes it is the most photoshoped area of the female body, and it is very common for models and celebrities to get that photoshoped often depicting perfect body. But wait, it is not so difficult to lose arm flab infact if you can follow few simple weight loss principles and exercise targeting your arms. The arm flab is no different than your belly fat or your thigh fat, you should be conscious about overall fat weight loss while specifically targeting specific areas for better results. Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Reduce the amount of calories you eat every day. A single gram of fat contains twice as many calories as a gram of carbohydrate or fat. Do not eat high-fat foods, try not to use oil, and minimize your consumption of dairy. Include foods high in fiber such as fruit and vegetables which give you the feeling of being full, while cutting down on the foods that are high in calories.
Walk Walk and Walk Some more
- You can lose weight by walking. Walking is not only good for losing weight, but it can keep your appetite satisfied. You can burn up to 500 calories an hour by walking.
- Track your steps with a pedometer when losing weight. Every day, you should be taking at least 10,000 steps. When you are aware of the amount of steps you take, you can push yourself to take more steps. Every step helps you get closer to reaching your personal weight loss goals.
- Instead of using an elevator, walk up a flight of stairs. This can help you burn calories and stretch the muscles in your body. If you need to lose weight quickly, run the stairs for a little while. Always be careful because if you injure yourself, you could be setting yourself up for not being able to do any exercise and lose those unwanted pounds.
ARMPIT TONING EXERCISES
WARM UP Start this arm and shoulder bikini body workout with a 10 minute warm up routine. Workout Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
- Jump Rope: 60 seconds. Roatate your wrists to swing the rope and jump on the ballas of your feet.
- Cross Chest Curl: 30 Seconds + 30 Seconds. Roll your shoulders back, squeez the left biceps, and bring the dumbbell across your body and towards your right shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then swtich sides.
- Dumbbell Punches: 45 Seconds. Bring your arms up and push one arm out in a punching motion. Keep alternating sides and don’t extend your arms completely.
- Triceps Extensions: 60 Seconds. Lie on your back, extend your arms and position the dumbbells directly above your shoulders. Bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells down until they’re close to your ears.
- Shoulder to shoulder press: 45 Seconds. Stand up and hold a dumbbell with both hands in front of your right shoulder. Extend your arms and push the dumbbell up and over your head. Bend your elbows and slowly lower the weight to your left shoulder.
- Skaters: 60 Seconds. Jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in fornt of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behid you. Repeat this back and forth movement for 60 seconds.
- Front back punch: 45 Seocnds. Bend your torso and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage. Punch to the front with your right arm and push your left arm back. Reverse arms and repeat.
- Hammer Curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
- Shoulder Press: 60 Seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your sholders with your palms facing forward. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
- Tricep dips: 45 Seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a bench, extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower yourself unitl your arms are at a 90 degree and then come back up.