Low Carb Crispy Cauliflower Cheese Bites
This below recipe is easy to make whenever you are need of a quick snack, they are filling, tasty low carb and Keto approved.
- 12 cauliflower heads
- 125 gm of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius / 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop the cauliflower head and put it inside a food processor to chop finer.
- Grate the cheese and add it to large mixing bowl with the cauliflower, egg and pepper. Mix it well.
- Grease your muffin tray and add one and half spoons of the cauliflower mixture into each hole.
- Keep the tray inside the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
(Read This Next » Keto Side Dishes: 30 Amazing Dips Recipes for your Keto Snacks )
A quick note from our founder...
Over the past year, my friend Celby has been working on a secret Keto Cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold. Well, today this new incredible Keto Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That's right -- as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Keto fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Celby lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) -- All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of 'Bacon and Butter - The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Book' Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)