Low Carb Crispy Cauliflower Cheese Bites
This below recipe is easy to make whenever you are need of a quick snack, they are filling, tasty low carb and Keto approved.
- 12 cauliflower heads
- 125 gm of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius / 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop the cauliflower head and put it inside a food processor to chop finer.
- Grate the cheese and add it to large mixing bowl with the cauliflower, egg and pepper. Mix it well.
- Grease your muffin tray and add one and half spoons of the cauliflower mixture into each hole.
- Keep the tray inside the oven and cook for 15 minutes.