Low Carb Crispy Cauliflower Cheese Bites
This below recipe is easy to make whenever you are need of a quick snack, they are filling, tasty low carb and Keto approved. What you will need -
- 12 cauliflower heads
- 125 gm of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
How to make -
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius / 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop the cauliflower head and put it inside a food processor to chop finer.
- Grate the cheese and add it to large mixing bowl with the cauliflower, egg and pepper. Mix it well.
- Grease your muffin tray and add one and half spoons of the cauliflower mixture into each hole.
- Keep the tray inside the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONAL OFFER
Claim FREE Print Copies of best selling Ketogenic Diet Cook Books
Limited Offer!!! only few left in stock ...
Brand new Ketogenic Diet Cookbook and Guide for anybody who wants to burn fat and lose weight fast. Get a Free print copies valued at $21.99 each, 100% free.
Bacon & Butter
Discover 148 amazing ketogenic recipes inside this special edition of our New York Times Bestseller…plus more.
The Wicked Good
Discover 156 delicious fat-shredding recipes inside this special edition of our New York Times bestseller…plus more.
A quick note from our founder ...
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That's right -- as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) -- All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Help us create more awareness! Please SHARE this article...
#1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat.
This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
P.S. Make sure you check out the next page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life!
How to Wipe Out Chronic Inflammation (Free Book)
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
» Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Sponsored Health Resource
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.
Maxwell Evans, slickweightloss.com