Low Carb Crispy Cauliflower Cheese Bites
This below recipe is easy to make whenever you are need of a quick snack, they are filling, tasty low carb and Keto approved.
- 12 cauliflower heads
- 125 gm of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius / 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop the cauliflower head and put it inside a food processor to chop finer.
- Grate the cheese and add it to large mixing bowl with the cauliflower, egg and pepper. Mix it well.
- Grease your muffin tray and add one and half spoons of the cauliflower mixture into each hole.
- Keep the tray inside the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Have you Been curious about the ketogenic diet? you're not alone!
Ready To Lose 10-20 lbs in the next 28 days?
If you're really serious about losing weight and want to create a new lifestyle for yourself then The 28-Day Keto Challenge is for you.
The Ketogenic Diet has changed our lives. It has turned our bodies from sugar-burners to fat-burners.
We wake up with more energy, less cravings, and a better mood throughout the day.
Our 28-Day Keto Challenge walks you through how to incorporate the Ketogenic Diet into your lifestyle so you no longer have to worry about giving up on diets and gaining back the weight you keep on trying to lose.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it isn't and we are happy to teach you all about it with The 28-Day Keto Challenge.