Low Carb Granola Bars and Chocolate Bars (Keto Approved)
Hey moms, looking for some low carb granola bar recipes? I decided to list out the best low carb granola bar recipes which are easy to make and delicious.
Who doesn't like a granola bar in the morning? It is the most nutritious and tasty way to a quick snack (or breakfast) and energy boost whenever you need one.
However, the strict restriction on sugar and honey in a Ketogenic diet eliminates the idea for dieters. But considering the effectiveness and amazing taste of low carb granolas and chocolate bars we researched to find if there were indeed recipes that you could use to prepare them even while doing the Ketogenic diet. And, we found some amazing recipes! Here are a few of the best ones we found...
SUGGESTED: Guide to Nuts and Seeds on Keto » (Read our complete guide carb counts in various nuts and seeds)
4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Chocolate Coconut Crack Bars
Sugar Free Graham Crackers
Low Carb Blueberry Crumble Bars
Low Carb Pecan Pie Bars
Low Carb Lemon Bars (sugar free)
Key Lime Coconut Bars
No Bake Raspberry Coconut Crack Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Gluten Free Protein Bars with Chocolate Chips
Note: We found some of these low carb granola bars little bit crumbly, but thats one downside with most of the low carb recipes. Said so these are amazingly delicious, and your family members are gonna love them.
Do let us know in the comments, if you find any recipes which should be added in the list.
POPULAR FAT BURNING ARTICLES
- 3 Unique Veggies that fights abdominal fat (surprising fat fighters) »
- The #1 WORST food for your joints, skin & blood sugar (are you eating this?) »
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals »
- Drink THIS First Thing in the Morning (For Better Energy, Digestion and Metabolism) »
- 2 Simple Steps to Remove Visceral Belly Fat (The Deadliest Type) »