Weight loss is never easy.
In fact, it requires a strong will and unyielding determination. Your weight loss results also greatly depend on your lifestyle. If you’re more into lazing around the house rather than heading for the gym, your chances of dropping a few extra pounds are seriously undermined. But that doesn’t mean that there is no way to lose some weight.
The military diet is currently one of the world’s most popular “diets.” It is a diet hack that claims you can lose weight in fastest way upto 10 pounds in a single week. The military diet also known as 3 Day Diet plan can work wonders for weight loss.
How 3 Day Military Diet Plan works ?
The 3 day military diet plan is a rigid and strict weight loss plan where you have to eat a certain type of food only. The entire diet plan is spread over a week consisting of two phases.
Phase 1- The Beginning
For the first 3 days, your diet must include following foods only:
- a low calorie meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- no snacks otherwise
- adhere to 3 meals only during each day
- amount of calories must be 1200 to 1400 calories only
Phase 2- The Rest
For the rest of 4 Days in the week you strictly have to substitute certain foods but you are allowed to snack on certain foods too.
The next 4 days you will have to:
- eat low carb healthy foods for weight loss
- stay away from dirty carbs like pizzas, fries, fizzy drinks and alcohol
- healthy snacks, fruits and veggies are allowed
Side by side you have to substitute your foods like Ice Cream for sugarfree flavored milk. Bacon and steak with roasted chicken. Chips and nachos with almonds and peanuts, flaxseeds or pumpkin seeds. Sugary desserts with fruits. Sodas and alcohol with fresh fruit juices/organic juices.
Military Diet Plan
Day 1 (1400 Calories)
Breakfast: Black coffee, 1/2 plain grapefruit, 1 slice of toast with 2 tablespoons of nut butter.
Lunch: Water or more coffee, 1/2 can of tuna fish packed in water 1 slice of plain toast.
Dinner: 3 ounces of any meat or fish, 1 cup of veggies like green beans, 1 small apple, 1/2 banana, 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
No additional snacks are included in the military diet between meals, no other beverages and no seasoning.
Day 2 (1300 Calories)
Breakfast: 1 egg (no added oil or butter), 1/2 banana or another equivalent fruit, 1 slice plain toast.
Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 saltines, 1 hard-boiled egg.
Dinner: 2 hot dogs without buns, 1 cup broccoli or another veggie, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 banana, 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
Day 3 (1200 Calories)
Breakfast: 1 slice of cheddar cheese, 5 saltines, 1 small apple.
Lunch: 1 egg and 1 piece of plain toast.
Dinner: 1 cup of tuna packed in water, 1/2 banana, 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
Do’s and Don’ts
- strictly follow the guidelines for effective weight loss
- drink plenty of water & feel free to drink green tea
- bring the food items for 3 Day phase before you start
- 4 days you are off military diet eat only healthy food
- also restrict your calorie intake to 1500-1800 calories
- don’t substitute food for anything and everything
- don’t be lazy keep working out on daily basis
- don’t cheat on 3 day military diet
- don’t add any calories from sugar or cream
- can cause weight loss
- includes several fruits and vegetables basically fibres
- moderately high in proteins which helps control hunger
- it is a kind of intermittent fasting & calorie cycling diets
- includes highly processed foods
- meals are too low in calories inducing a starvation
- doesn’t teach you healthy habits & not sustainable for long term
Many experts believe that when people lose weight really fast due to severely restricting their calorie intake they are actually losing a combination of water, some fat mass and also some muscle mass. Water weight drops rapidly as the body’s glycogen stores decline, which happens when you restrict carbs and calories. This looks good on the scales, but that weight will be regained when you begin eating normally again.
Ready To Lose 10-20 lbs in the next 28 days?
Have you Been curious about the ketogenic diet? you're not alone!
If you're really serious about losing weight and want to create a new lifestyle for yourself then The 28-Day Keto Challenge is for you.
The Ketogenic Diet has changed our lives. It has turned our bodies from sugar-burners to fat-burners.
We wake up with more energy, less cravings, and a better mood throughout the day.
Our 28-Day Keto Challenge walks you through how to incorporate the Ketogenic Diet into your lifestyle so you no longer have to worry about giving up on diets and gaining back the weight you keep on trying to lose.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it isn't and we are happy to teach you all about it with The 28-Day Keto Challenge.
POPULAR FAT BURNING ARTICLES
- 3 Unique Veggies that fights abdominal fat (surprising fat fighters) »
- The #1 WORST food for your joints, skin & blood sugar (are you eating this?) »
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals »
- Drink THIS First Thing in the Morning (For Better Energy, Digestion and Metabolism) »
- 2 Simple Steps to Remove Visceral Belly Fat (The Deadliest Type) »